What Do Foot Care Visits Include?
Nursing Advanced Foot Care
- Non- invasive treatment or recommendation for common foot care problems (thick and/or possible fungal nails, non- infected ingrown toenails, heel fissures, calluses and corns and diabetic foot care)*
- See Policies and Procedures for more details.
What is the Cost?
- $50** per client visit- St. Catharines/Thorold.
- $60** Shaver Hospital per client visit. Plus parking fees.
- $65** per client visit- Areas Serviced – Thorold South, Font Hill, Welland, Niagara Falls, Jordon, Vineland, Niagara on the Lake, Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Port Colborne.
- NO NHS hospital visits at this time.
- Add on basic finger nail care $15 with foot care visit.
*Nurses are required by the College of Nurses to chart their nursing care.
All charting will be solely in the possession of the nurse providing care and will only be shared with other members of the healthcare team with the clients permission. All nurses (RN/RPN) work and practice within their scope, all care beyond their scope will be provided recommendations and referred to the appropriate sources.
**All rates are subject to change